Week 6 picks

Here are the Week 6 picks...I'm officialy off the Saints and Bengals' band wagon. I jumped off so fast I think I broke my leg. Until they show me they can get out of their own way I won't pick them again.



Jets over San Fran

Eagles over Carolina

Atlanta over San Diego

Jacksonville over KC

Buffalo over Miami

Washington over Chicago

Cleveland over Cincy

Patriots over Seattle

Detroit over the Packers

Houston over the Titans

Pittsburg over Dallas

Vikings over Saints

Rams over Tampa Bay

And the Broncos over Oakland



This week in college ball has a few compelling top 25 games so here are some picks…

#1 USC over #19 ASU

#11 Texas over #25 Mizzou

#7 Florida St. over #8 Virginia

#5 Purdue over #12 Wisconsin

and my Buffs over Iowa St.



My fantasy team is sinking fast with no life boat in sight.