Thursday stream of conciousness posting

As I sit pondering the after life of the annoying terrier that resides next door who barks non stop from 5am-8am some random thoughts and observations are flowing through my cranium…

There’s a strip mall about a five minute walk from my front door. What’s quirky is the residents. In the corner is a Planned Parenthood clinic…and right next door…a liquor store. I’m not making this up, I’m not that clever.

I lived in Greeley a while back. Greeley is a town of 60,000 about 75 minutes north of Denver. Just north of Greeley was a little burg called Eaton, complete with its own liquor store. The name of the establishment, pray tell…Eaton Liquor. I’ll give you a moment to digest that nugget.

I’ve written on this before but felt the need to reiterate. Landry’s, one of the largest seafood restaurant chains in the country, has locations in the downtown aquariums in both Houston and Denver. Once again, I’m not making this up.

Holy shit! This guy has balls of steel! This guy’s nuts too!

This shit is wet-your-pants funny. So is this.

The most aptly named blog ever. Bravo Jamie R.

Auntie Morg, I want thank you for posting Brit Eklund’s magical posterior on the last TT. Her ass was spankerific.

A friend and I are trying to put together a comedy pilot/video. Think of the Dave Chappelle Show for gimps. Anyone with skit ideas or funny yet apropos names for the show just post in the comments or email me.

I’ve been doing the internet dating thing for a while and the sheer volume of crazy Russian chicks seeking visa is staggering. Russia must be a shit hole right now.

By for now kids.